Sensual Flow, Yoga, Classes, and Virtual Sessions
- What services and/ or products do you provide?
At Sugar and Sage we offer sensual flow movement and yoga workshops, classes and online sessions. We also have a feminine magic shop offering GIA Certified Yoni Eggs and floral sage and smudge sticks.
- How long have you been in business? Since December 2017
- What is the price point of your products/ services?
Our movement services range from $35+ and we offer products in our shop for as low as $4.44.
- How did you get your business started?
I created Sugar and Sage because I selfishly needed the space. I knew if I needed a healing and accepting space to shamelessly explore my sensual and sexual expression that there had to be other women who needed the space, as well. With that in mind, I created Sugar and Sage.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In 5 years I hope to still be traveling the world teaching the healing arts of sensual movement, feminine magic and embodiment.
- What or whom is your biggest inspiration?
My biggest inspirations are the any women with whom I cross paths. Witnessing them love themselves in a way that they hadn’t quite before keeps me continuously inspired.
- What sets your business apart from others providing the same service?
My intention was never to set myself completely apart from other like-minded businesses, but to offer services and tools that will ultimately play a part in benefiting the feminine collective.
Stop hiding. It’s your birthright to unapologetically take up space.